Saturday, December 18, 2010

I've thought about blogging for quite some time now and have been asked by friends I work with to do so. It looks like I'm giving in and am going to start now.

For my first post, I wanted to share a great special I found on the Three Custom Color website. If you spend $75 on their website you will receive 14 of their lipliners. That is an AMAZING deal, right?!?!

They offer a 30% discount to professional makeup artists. And also offer custom blending. If you want your favorite discontinued lipstick or gloss recreated, they can do it!!!

A few of my favorites from 3CC...

The Clarifier pencils are genius.

"Our one of a kind Clarifier pencils are used on the inner rim of the eye to brighten and widen. As a rule, Light is great for fair-medium skin tones and Dark is great for medium-dark skin tones, but many of our clients have both - Dark for subtle definition and Light for more drama. Clarifiers are also great for highlighting under the brow and as a spot concealer in a pinch!"

The lip glosses in the Robert Jones collection are to die for and the Pink Hyacinth Watercolour for Cheeks designed by the amazing James Vincent is another must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment