Sunday, February 13, 2011

great deal....

One of my favorite things to do when I am actually home, is to go the the Brooklyn Flea.  About 3 years ago I discovered an amazing jewelry designer there and have been collecting his pieces ever since.  Most of my pieces that I have from him are vintage chandelier crystals that Martin has reworked to become works of art that I hang around my neck.   But he has other amazing one of a kind pieces that he has made from Italian, French, Icelandic coins that I might just have to start collecting as well.   Not to mention many other lovely things I seem to need.



For Valentine's Day this year, he is offering 20% off everything in his etsy shop through Monday February 14th.  His prices are great, as is the quality.   Also, the customer service he gives can't be beat.

So I recommend taking advantage of this deal and collecting some of his work for yourself.  Or if you are thinking of buying me a gift, Martin's esty shop is a great place to start.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment